OK, to allow Fred to get back to squashing bugs, and still let some
people try Mozilla 0.9.9, I am posting my RPMs at:

http://ranger.dnsalias.com/mandrake/cooker/mozilla/

Some things are broken: no xmlterm package at the moment (xcat, xls and
xmlterm don't arrive in dists/bin and xmlterm.jar does not arrive in
dists/chrome or somewhere like that), no irc package: the file list
didn't appear (but I was using short-circuit as I ran out of disk at the
end of the compile).

All the recent CVS patches have been taken out, since they seem to be
fixed in 0.9.9.

Two patches don't take, so the Asian ps fonts issue might still be an
issue, and you're stuck with the debug menu (didn't want to waste time
just to remove a menu).

Patches welcome (especially fixing any of the disabled patches). If you
make changes to the spec file, please mail the while file to me.

For Fred's peace of mind, please keep all mails relating to these RPMs
off the list.

Please don't use this if you have issues with Mozilla in cooker/RC, as
we want those bugs fixed in 8.2.

LDAP search capability in Mozilla rocks under linux (seems stuffed in
Win2k) ;-)

Bryan Paxton wrote:
> On Tue, 2002-03-12 at 02:45, Buchan Milne wrote:
>
>>The other issue with Mozilla, is that an upgrade normally breaks
>>Nautilus. I think most would agree that messing with nautilus while
>>we're in RC is not a good idea.
>>
>>Nevertheless, I will probably put together a mozilla rpm for myself, and
>>post a url for the brave later ...
>>

> Rebuild nautilus against moz 0.9.9, all is fine.

Are you offering? I now probably have a broken Nautilus ... Of course I
might beat you to it ;-)

And the same applies to Galeon, though that is normally not a problem ...

Regards,
Buchan

Cellphone * Work            +27 82 472 2231 * +27 21 8828820x202
GPG Key                       http://ranger.dnsalias.com/gpg.key