On Sat, 2002-03-16 at 13:21, Ben Reser wrote:
> On Sat, Mar 16, 2002 at 03:05:52AM -0800, Quel Qun wrote:
> > Could someone make a simple rpmmon query javascript form on the Mandrake web?
> >
> > I could put a smart bookmark on Galeon, that'd be sweet.
>
> http://ben.reser.org/mandrake/rpmmon/
> It only updates the maintainers file from mandrake once an hour so it's
> possible it could be slightly out of date.

Yes,

It works perfectly.

In Galeon, just type Ctrl+B and add a bookmark in the Smart Bookmarks
Toolbar:

Name: Rpmmon

Just fill a package name in the rpmmon toolbar form and it brings the
answer. No need to have a local mirror.

Cool! Thanks a lot. I think it would be nice to have something like that
with a Mandrake url.
=--=
kk1