On Thursday 21 March 2002 22:08, Timothy R. Butler wrote:
> Now that Mandrake 8.2 is out, is there any chance someone might be
> baking some nice KDE 3 RC3 binaries (official or not)? Andreas
> sounded pretty enthusiastic in his post to the Dot this morning...

Hum, well, let me see... I have reinstalled our KDE build machine to be
able to build quickly KDE packages for all distributions we are
supporting, Laurent fight with RC3 packages and the build machine
complaint saying 'I want hollidays!'... So, hum, yes?

Just wait some time.

--
David BAUDENS
MandrakeSoft - http://www.mandrakesoft.com