This address is made from someone called TEXSTAR

He makes specially packaged RPMS which are better optimized for
Mandrake.  If you check his KDE3 RPMS - they are smaller because they
are compiled without the debug code and they run leaner.

These are NOT the official KDE packages from KDE, but they are specially
created and optimized for Mandrake.

He's also got some other cool stuff like a Mandrake distribution
optimized for Athelon processors . . .

FYI

Cheers,
R.Fox