On Tue, Apr 09, 2002 at 11:36:48AM +0200, Pixel wrote:

> ok for the enhanced error messages.

:-)

> as for the PV on plain disk, I don't
> really like that solution. I would prefer to completly skip those disks. That
> way they won't appear in diskdrake...

But IMHO, they should appear in diskdrake.  They should not be
writable (partitions, formatting, etc.) if they have been determined
to be part of an LVM group, but they should be there.  The reason
being, is that diskdrake should allow one to remove a drive from an
LVM group.  I suppose when one chose the tab for a LVM disk the only
available option should be "Remove from LVM".

> And the dirtiest solution for this is at least to fix the dead-loop which
> occured to you :-(

Indeed.  :-)

b.

--