I still don't understand what exactly is broken... scrollkeeper? If so
is it the *old* scrollkeeper that's already installed? Or is it the new
scrollkeeper? If it's the new scrollkepper shouldn't the build be self
contained enough to not be concerned with what errors are in my
/var/log/scrollkeeper.log ?

For the record I have a ton of errors when i run scrollkeeper-rebuilddb
in /var/log/scrollkeeper.log. I figure it's from scrollkeeper being
outdated, but I can't rebuild a new scrollkeeper!