Whose great idea it was to compile PHP without session support I ask...

I'd appreciate if the session support would be compiled in once again.

I've also tried to recompile the RPM from source rpm, but it either keeps
adding '--without-session --disable-session' to configure line or doesn't
compile...

--
Seppo Jarvinen , [EMAIL PROTECTED]    Never trust an operating system
                                      you don't have sources for.