Yves Duret wrote on Tue, May 28, 2002 at 12:08:57PM +0200 :

> >> You can count 1 here :-)
> > Yes, me too - but you and I are for sure not "normal" users, so I would
> > not say that we count.
> the alternatives trick was not made for "normal" users.

How about a gui similar to drakxservices, but for status and
configuration of alternatives?

I would say it sounds simple, but then someone would challenge me to
produce code, and then I'd be miserable trying to make it. :)
--
  Todd Lyons -- MandrakeSoft, Inc.   http://www.mandrakesoft.com/
UNIX was not designed to stop you from doing stupid things, because