I tried an install from the latest cooker on one of my test
systems and had an issue with journaled file systems.

1.  Could not create a reiserfs volume.
     Tried changing an ext3 partition to a
     reiserfs partiton.  The installer said it could
     not format the partition.

2.  Tried just reformatting partition to ext3.  That
     went fine, but upon reboot the filesystem could not
     be remounted read-write.

3.  ext2 is ok.

4.  If it matters and I had the security setting
     set to high.

5.  There is already a bootable linux running on the
     disk that is a reiserfs file system.  The journal
     file systems were being installed to /dev/hda3.

-randy