On Tue, 2002-06-11 at 16:32, Brad Felmey wrote:

> The version of LICQ in cooker is terminally broken

yup.

> Media playing is, er, challenged in Mandrake, but then there's the
> wonderful world of PLF to meet those needs.

mainly due to licensing problems.  would be nice if mjpegtools & avifile
(with divx support) were cleaned/tidied up a bit to make it easier for
others to get this suite of tools working on their platform.

It is a "must" on my platforms and i toil thru this myself frequently.
have compiled srpm's for my i686. ...build log/details are on my site
under /programming.

> And FINALLY cooker has a no-excuses, fully-functioning wine.

wow. remarkable.

--
Roger
-----