Hello,

Its been a long time since I used diald, but now it doesn't seem to work for
me any more.

Has anyone got diald to work ?

The only hint I get is in /var/log/errors where it says :
Jun 12 22:40:05 localhost pppd[2888]: not replacing existing default route to
tap0 [0.0.0.0]

The last time I used diald it used to bring up slip, now it brings up
something called"tap0". When "tap0" is up "ppp0" can still be brought up but
no traffic is sent to it, so it looks like "tap0" is sinking all the traffic
but the diald chat script is never called.

As far as I can tell the scripts are all okay, but I don't think any of them
are being used !

Any help would be appreciated, or is this a real problem with the Mandrake
diald ?

Thanks,
Owen