On Mon, 2002-06-24 at 15:06, Brad Felmey wrote:

> According to Sun, 1.4.1 is compilable on gcc3.1.

ah. and i thought i was just seeing things. going to java.sun.com, the
webpage appears to display properly.  it appears some things do work
with the jdk/jre-1.4.1, but going to the "examples of code" in which an
applet is diplayed inline within mozilla doesn't work. ...maybe i have
to recompile mozilla ..or something.

 Of course, with their
> rotten license, you can't compile it and distribute it, so it still
> leaves Mdk stuck.

yea. i noticed no jdk source code to recompile. :-(

--
Roger
-----