Install :

- ADSL speedtouch USB modem is detected at install (listed
as detected
device) but the the ADSL choice is not enabled at network
configuration
step and if I activate it the default choice at ADSL
configuration isn't
Alcatel Speedtouch USB.

- At Alcatel speedtouch USB configuration, password is
visible clearly.

- When click ok after configuring, I have the following
error (was in
8.2 too) :

"An error as occured : speedtouch_mgmt rpm not found".

In 8.1, we had a message that invite to download the
microcode.

and my network card is not configured if I try to
configure ADSL with
speedtouch (due of the error) (need to reclick the network
button step
and configure network without ADSL ).

- Why don't Include ECI modem
(http://flashcode.free.fr/linux/index.php)
?

KDE 3.0.2 :

- It always ask for preferences at each session :-(

Harddrake2 :

- My laptop network card (eth0 / type : network) (NetGear /
pcnet_cs module) is in Unknown/Others category.

- My desktop's Alcatel Speedtouch USB is also in
Unknown/Others
category.

- The about & help dialog box type is yesorno, I think a
warning type could be better ;)

- I don't see my laptop's sound card (integrated : Cyrix
Media GX - sb module) and my internal modem.

- Missing dependencie : gtkdialogs

Xdrakeres :
- when choosing a graphic card if card number > 1, if I
click on cancel button, the next screen appear (res and
color selection) with no XFree server -> must exiting

drakxservices :

- in text mode, only systemes services are availables.

Hardware support suggestions :

- My laptop sound card is not configured at install. It's an
integrated card who works with sb module.
There is a way to, at installation, if no sound card
detected, to try the standard sb module with the std
options (io=0x220
irq=5 dma=1 dma16=5) ?

- ov511_decomp and ov518_decomp modules (for webcams) are
not in kernel modules (but were in 8.2, why remove them ?).

- I haven't see TV-out configuration. I hope it will be
included soon because it works fine, all users are happy ;)

- Gnome2 is very fun (light, fast (run fine on my
P200MMX/80Mo laptop), pretty, ergonomic,
fonctional,...) : I like it !!!

Thanks to have read it ;)
Profitez de l'offre exceptionnelle Tiscali !
"Internet Gratuit le Jour"
Cliquez ici, http://register.tiscali.fr/forfaits_ls/
Offre soumise à conditions.