"Florent BERANGER" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Harddrake2 :
>
> - My laptop network card (eth0 / type : network) (NetGear /
> pcnet_cs module) is in Unknown/Others category.
>
> - My desktop's Alcatel Speedtouch USB is also in
> Unknown/Others
> category.

send me /etc/sysconfig/harddrake2/* please

> - The about & help dialog box type is yesorno, I think a
> warning type could be better ;)

sure

> - I don't see my laptop's sound card (integrated : Cyrix
> Media GX - sb module)

we don't look for isa stuff for now

> and my internal modem.

if not pci ...

> - Missing dependencie : gtkdialogs

uh ? harddrake -> drakxtools -> gtkdialogs ....

> Hardware support suggestions :
>
> - My laptop sound card is not configured at install. It's an
> integrated card who works with sb module.
> There is a way to, at installation, if no sound card
> detected, to try the standard sb module with the std
> options (io=0x220
> irq=5 dma=1 dma16=5) ?

std ... for you ...

patch welcomed to support isapnp

> - I haven't see TV-out configuration. I hope it will be included
> soon because it works fine, all users are happy ;)

xfdrake maintainer is also urpmi and is currently busy replacing drakx
packages managment by using perl-URPM so that both drakx and urpmi
uses the same low level layer