On Wednesday 17 July 2002 05:12 am, Svetoslav Slavtchev wrote:
> > > is there a way to get PHP working with apache2,
> > > may be that could bring more feedback :)
> >
> > Hi Svetljo, actually there is a way...
> >
> > I just made a simple howto + sources availible at my site, check at:
> >
> > http://d-srv.com/Cooker/php/
>
> i hope I'll try it out in some hours
>
> but http://d-srv.com/Cooker/php/70_mod_php.conf.txt
> returns access denied
>
> and hm ...
> why there is no such package in cooker :)
>
> regards
>
> svetljo

Because in his howto he stated that there were some steps that had to be did
manually. I personally think a script can be incorporated to do the necessary
steps.

--
Altoine B
Maximum Time Unlimited

        There once was a master programmer who wrote unstructured programs.
A novice programmer, seeking to imitate him, also began to write unstructured
programs.  When the novice asked the master to evaluate his progress, the
master criticized him for writing unstructured programs, saying: "What is
appropriate for the master is not appropriate for the novice.  You must
understand the Tao before transcending structure."
                -- Geoffrey James, "The Tao of Programming"

Linux 2.4.18-21first i686