On Friday 26 July 2002 9:57 pm, David Bolin wrote:
> To test out the Driver =) compiled on my laptop for my desktop I
> installed Quake III and ran it up at 1024*768 with the texture details
> running full.  Not one single slowdown or jerk during even the most
> intense action.  One side note though, I created a desktop icon with the
> icon that comes with quakeIII and when the game comes up the icon
> appears in the upper left hand corner and stays there through out the
> entire game.  It is not large enough to interfere, just an interesting
> point.  The Icon happens to be on the opposite side of my desktop too.
>
> Not really important, just thought it was interesting.

What window manager are you using? KDE, Gnome, blackbox (K), fluxbox,
WindowMaker, etc?

Altoine B
Maximum Time Unlimited
Chicago Based and Operated
gpgkey 13FF9FBB
pgp.mit.edu
I've never been drunk, but often I've been overserved.
                -- George Gobel
2.4.18-21mdk
Mandrake Linux release 9.0 (Cooker) for i586