Hi,

I am having stability problems with X now for over a month. Each ten
hours or so, X crashes and restarts automatically. I'm using this
versions:

XFree86-libs-4.2.0-16mdk
XFree86-devel-4.2.0-16mdk
XFree86-4.2.0-16mdk
XFree86-75dpi-fonts-4.2.0-16mdk
XFree86-compat-libs-4.1.0-2mdk
XFree86-server-4.2.0-16mdk
XFree86-xfs-4.2.0-16mdk
XFree86-100dpi-fonts-4.2.0-16mdk

I have a Matrox Millenium G400 connected to an Asus P2B (Intel 440BX
chipset) motherboard.

I have attached the contents of .xsession-errors, /var/log/messages and
XFree86.0.log from around the time it crashed. In the file varlog you
can find the output of a grep -R "Jul 29 14:5" * in /var/log, so it
contains all log messages at the time of the crash. I hope it can help
tracking down the problem, although I'm afraid it does not contain much
intereseting stuff...

Frederik Himpe