On Fri Aug 09, 2002 at 10:43:23AM -0700, David Walser wrote:

> > Why not refer to this?  Is not the openbsd FTP site
> > running on
> > openbsd?
>
> Actually all the reports said it was (strangely)
> running Solaris, which is a POS for security.  If
> that's true, it blows half your argument, although I
> still agree with you.

Ok, blows have my argument away but strengthens my argument that the
openbsd team really don't know what they're doing.

Why they would put their primary FTP site on Solaris when openbsd runs
just peachy on sparc is beyond me.  That's just plain stupid.

--
MandrakeSoft Security; http://www.mandrakesecure.net/
"lynx -source http://www.freezer-burn.org/bios/vdanen.gpg | gpg --import"