David Sexton wrote on Fri, Aug 09, 2002 at 11:04:00AM -0500 :
> I have a cable connection and want to be able to share my internet
> connection to other computers. I thought about using internet connection
> sharing on my Mandrake 8.2 box but I know you can do routing. But I know
> little bout how to set that up can some on suggest an easy secure way to set
> my Mandrake 8.2 box so I can share out the internet. Buy the way I have two
> NIC cards

David, your question would be better asked and better tended to if you
joined the Mandrake Expert mailing list.  This list here that you posted
the message to is the Cooker mailing list.  Cooker is used by developers
and the Linux community to advance and test the next version of
Mandrake.  Please refer to the http://www.mandrakelinux.com website for
instructions on how to join the Expert mailing list (though it will be
nearly identical to the method that you used to join the Cooker mailing
list).

Regards...                      Todd
--
  Todd Lyons -- MandrakeSoft, Inc.   http://www.mandrakesoft.com/
UNIX was not designed to stop you from doing stupid things, because