I finally convinced my wife to let me migrate her laptop to linux so it
instantly became a testing opportunity for 9.0.  I'll write separate
emails for separate issues.

I installed using NFS from my local cooker mirror.  My pcmcia card (3COM
3CCFEM556B) was successfully identified using the pcmcia image.  The
module it loaded is 3c574_cs.  After install, I cannot use drakconnect
because it asks which network/main driver to use.  3c574 is not in the
list.  This is after telling it to configure the local LAN connection
with Expert and auto detect checked off.

Clicking cancel at the driver selection causes a segmentation fault.
Here's the error from the commandline:
wizcancel at /usr/lib/libDrakX/my_gtk.pm line 158

drakxtools-1.1.9-8mdk

--
/curtis  ><>

                          Mandrake Linux 9.0 (cooker)