Le Sat, 17 Aug 2002 21:52:22 +0000, Eric a écrit :

> Is anyone able to attach files or save attachments with their evolution?
> Mine starts using more and more processor cycles until it crashes and
> takes down X with it.  This happens every time I hit the attach button or
> click an attachment and click save.

This bug was present in Evolution 1.0.5 and fixed in 1.0.6 so I'm a little
troubled you can get it with Evo 1.0.8..

Are you using any strange GTK theme ?

Do you have the problem when using a
new account ? To try this : exit evolution, run killev, mv ~/evolution
~/evolution.backup ,  run evolution and try to reproduce.. , to get your
data back, quit evolution, killev , mv ~/evolution ~/evolution.test , mv
~/evolution.backup ~/evolution

--
Frédéric Crozat
MandrakeSoft