Ok, I reinstalled zlib1, locales, locales-en, and now I get only two
errors, both new when starting gnome:

eric@eric ~ $ cat .xsession-errors
/usr/lib/gnome_segv: error while loading shared libraries:
libcrypto.so.0: cannot open shared object file: Error 23
/usr/lib/gnome_segv: error while loading shared libraries: libXft.so.1:

This is a fresh install of beta 3, but I guess I installed it slightly
oddly.  I only had CD1 when I did the install, and I installed it raid0
on with a fb-only graphics card (built-in nforce GF2).  Maybe I just
need to reinstall it with all 3 CDs.  But I tried reinstalling the
XFree86-libs and even glibc, but I still get those two errors.  The
stack trace for userdrake is still the same, though.

-Eric Hattemer