On Saturday 17 August 2002 07:01, Stew Benedict wrote:
For me this is a most exciting development from mdk, my favorite flavor, they
seem to have the most intuitive ways and utilitys for setting up linux
services.  Wich is most bennificial to budding administrators like me.

within two weeks I will be building up a new terminal server, based on a dual
athlon mobo, I will develop this server based on mdk9.0  so plan on lots of
feedback from me.  Once it is well hardened I will be replacing our aging
dual xenon 450 terminal server.

where did cluster nfs come from?
this is the first I have heard of it, and it sounds like a much better way of
handeling things than is common amongst those on the LTSP.org mail list and
project.
Where can I find more documentation on it?

in your simple case did you have the automounter functioning?

--
"The place of the material world in the universe is that of an exquisitely
beautiful precipitate or varied cloud-work in the universal Ęther, determined

Brent Hasty
http://www.Hasty-Solutions.com