"Murray J. Root" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Opens with the button for "All packages, alphabetical" active.
> The list displayed is a list of groups.

I don't get it. The radio which is selected when you start the
app is "Mandrake Choices" not alphabetical -- what do you mean by
"active" anyway?

> After installing any package the whole app goes through a full
> restart, losing current location and causing the same starting
> message boxes to pop up that were already seen. It should just
> return to the file list the way rpmdrake V1 did.

2.0-6mdk should soon fix this.

> The windows popping up and going away is rather odd - reminiscent
> of VB apps in Windows. Having one window with changing text and
> controls would be less jarring.

All applications use popup windows/messages.. even rpmdrake v1 :-).

--
Guillaume Cottenceau - http://people.mandrakesoft.com/~gc/