Le Sun, 25 Aug 2002 10:50:20 +0100, Alastair Scott a écrit :

> 1. A number of Gnome menu items have no icon shown:
>
> Configuration | Hardware | HardDrake
>
> Configuration | Networking
>
> Configuration | Other | Configure System Security

This is up to package maintainers to fix their menu entryes, not me..

> Menu GNOME | Desktop Preferences | Screensaver
> Menu GNOME | Graphics | The GIMP
> Menu GNOME | System Tools | About Myself
> Menu GNOME | System Tools | Change Password
> Menu GNOME | System Tools | Disk Management
> Menu GNOME | System Tools | New Login

This is the "official" GNOME menu, I won't touch it.. Fill bugs on
bugzilla.gnome.org if you want it to be fixed..

> 2. There are also some inconsistencies between Gnome and GNOME, for
> example
>
> Applications | Monitoring | GNOME System Monitor
> Applications | File Tools | Gnome Search Tool

I'll fix it (the good syntax is GNOME).

> 3. And also some between capitalisation and non-capitalisation, for
> example
>
> Networking | Remote access | Gnome ppp
>
> Terminals | Gnome terminal
> Multimedia | Sound | Gnome CD Player

Will fix..

> 4. Finally, Menu GNOME should drop the French ordering and become Gnome
> Menu (or simply Gnome - it's fairly obvious it's a menu :)

Arg, it is a bad copy/paste.. The same string is present 3 times and one
is obviously wrong :(

Will fix.
--
Frédéric Crozat