Es schrieb Guillaume Cottenceau:

> if you search in descriptions or files and you only have the
> synthesis for your contrib source, it's normal; only the hdlist
> contain de descriptions and file lists.
I have configured for cooker and for contrib the hdlist, not the
synthesis.

> now for the search by name, i myself have the contrib as a
> synthesis source, and it does find the pkg when i enter "alien".
>
> (as a side note, the search is made with the perl regexp engin so
> what you try to do by "alien*" (shell glob like) is done by
> "^alien.*", but you probably only wanted "alien" to match
> anywhere in the string)

I think, I have the error: If you choose "by update availability",
nothing is found. But it is still in Addable..

Thomas

--
SDG - System Design Group GmbH            => Tel. +49 89 54 828 979
Dachauer Strasse 38                       => Fax. +49 89 55 028 719