Am Montag,  2. September 2002, 12:18:07 Uhr MET, schrieb Oden Eriksson:
> I have packed DuhDraw which is a clone of the famous "The Draw" for MS-DOS.
> Everyone who has been running a BBS in the past will feel kind of nostalgic
> here :-)

> But the license is unclear to me as it's not part of the Mandrake licensing
> model. DuhDraw is licensed as "GNU Copyleft". Is that ok with Mandrake?
Hi,

I'm sure what they really mean is the GPL. But you could contact the
authors to ask them for a non-ambiguous copyright statement in the
next release.

BTW do you know a nice viewer for ANSI beside AcidView for Java? My
current solution (using a MS-DOS compatible truetype font with rxvt
and less) isn't optimal.

--
   Götz Waschk <> master of computer science  <> University of Rostock
 http://wwwtec.informatik.uni-rostock.de/~waschk/waschk.asc for PGP key