Charles A Edwards <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> > ??? I'll give it a go but it'll really puzzle me if this happens
> > at all :-)). grpmi is not threaded, it doesn't forks, and there's
> > nothing I can guess about that..
>
> I reproduced the behavior again last night.
> I selected yesterday's updates with additional contrib and plf packages
> for a total of 535MB.
> After dl of myolayer-fonts-plf a pop-up opens for 'Signature
> verification error".
> Because no user response is given sometime between 2 to 5 hrs later a
> 2nd session was started.
> This is indicated by a pop-up 'Some packages need to be removed'
> kaffee.

"Some packages need to be removed for others to be upgraded"?
This is a rpmdrake message, not grpmi.. are you sure you didn't
accidentally click on rpmdrake "Install" button another time? It
should not be possible but the "modality" seems to not work under
perl-gtk :-(.

--
Guillaume Cottenceau - http://people.mandrakesoft.com/~gc/