If focus is on the install button, won't hitting the space bar cause it to
be clicked again?

-----Original Message-----
From: Charles A Edwards [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 03, 2002 7:39 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Cooker] rpmdrake keeps going and going and going

On 03 Sep 2002 16:23:19 +0200
Guillaume Cottenceau <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> "Some packages need to be removed for others to be upgraded"?
> This is a rpmdrake message, not grpmi..

Right, because this was not answered the 2nd dl stream was not started.
I will select Yes now.
The second stream started.
I now have 2 grpmi progress pop-ups and 2 sign. verification pop-ups for
mplayer-fonts

 are you sure you didn't
> accidentally click on rpmdrake "Install" button another time?

It was only clicked once.
I started rpmdrake selected the pkgs and initiated just prior to going
to bed.
Turned off the monitor and then did not touch the system again until I
got up and at that time turned the monitor on and used the space bar to
bring the system out of stand-by.

    Charles

Fortune's real live weird band names #428:

Love Gravy
Charles A Edwards
[EMAIL PROTECTED]