Hello!

I use default US keyboard and setting for Ireland
during instalation of RC1. When my KDE is running I
try to enable czech keyboard in KDE, it works in some
way, I see a czech flag in the taskbar. But only some
czech keys works, I cannot write chars with "czech
dead keys".  The same problem was in B4, no change in
RC1. Even in MDK8.2 there was some problem with czech
keyboard, but it was more functional there as in
mdk9.0. More details on request. Is anyone interested?

Petr