mandrakeexpert incident 30845 forwarded to cooker.

Tester's email address is: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

----quoted text below----

 jrchilds : 03/09 05:52 : Incident created     Here are a few
problems I noticed after installing 9.0 rc1.
First, gl seems REAL slow, Tux Racer is unplayable.
Second I could not configure my computer to share net access,
even though O d/led the drakconf.src from cooker and built
and installed it.It did not install the needed packages such
as bind automaticly like it does in 8.2, but just said that
it couldn't find the package. I installed all packages
requed, could ping both my local net and the internet, but
internet sharing was not possible. In Mandrake config my card
for the local net was listed, but the ip number number was
blank, should have been 192.168.0.1 as I filled it in when
setting up the network. DHCP is disabled.
My card going out to the net was correct.
Looking forward to the release, kde 3 seems great.
Thanks,
jrchilds

-----end quoted text-----

--