I've been using the same config since my Beta2 re-installation test.  And even
before Cooker went into Beta for 9, I've been using the same options at every
install.  For the curious, it's an S3 Savage4 3D.  I figured I throw up the
flag in case Mandrake had been tinkering and might want to know what it
caused to break, if anything.  (And they are using a pre-release instead of a
"stable" version.)