Le ven 06/09/2002 à 23:19, Tom Whiting a écrit :
> Well I decided to download the RC1 ISO's, and give the whole cooker thing a
> try once more. Perhaps I should have listened to intuition and just stayed
> away, but, like  glutton for punishment, here I am again.

Don't forget that cooker is a development version, and that we have a
cycle of betas and release candidates for the whole purpose of finding
bugs ;-) Don't run a production system on anything but a final release.

> Next, php:
> I'm not sure if this is a php thing, a distro thing, or what, but it's
> something I noticed:

It's a problem with the php.ini, I picked up the php.ini-dist from the
PHP source, and had to cut-and-paste back some stuff. I messed up on
that one, the include_path misses a "." dot at the beginning, so it does
not include the current directory.

It should read:
include_path = ".:/usr/lib/php/:/usr/lib/php/pear/"

It's fixed in cooker, and will be in RC2, but you're better to edit the
file by hand since it's only a minor change.

Jean-Michel