libsasl7-plug-anonymous-1.5.27-5mdk
libsasl7-plug-plain-1.5.27-5mdk
cyrus-sasl-1.5.27-5mdk
libsasl7-1.5.27-5mdk
libsasl7-devel-1.5.27-5mdk
libsasl7-plug-login-1.5.27-5mdk
libsasl7-plug-digestmd5-1.5.27-5mdk

outgoing mail fails:

Sep 17 08:58:11 elmo postfix/smtpd[22167]: warning:
barkley.lan.shirleyfamily.net[192.168.4.4]: SASL LOGIN authen
tication failed

As best I can tell, the smtpd.conf file is no longer expected in
/usr/lib/sasl and upon rpm
install noticed that it was rename to smtpd.conf.rpmsave.  In what
directory should it be?

First, let me thank all those involved in putting together the rpms and
the great Mandrake
distribution. And now:

<RANT>  Why in blazes did the location of smtpd.conf move, if in fact
that is my problem.
I know that the SSL certificate for ipop3sd.pem move to /etc/ssl/imap.
However, I just looked
at the docs that came with the rpm to find out where to move it and fix
pop3s.  Would it be
possible to include a README.rpm or README.rpm.gottcha file in the docs
directory
for each package.  I have spent all day trying to find out WHAT CHANGED
to break pop3s.
</RANT>

AH, I feel better now.  But truly, thanks for all the hard work you guys
put in to make things
easier for us.

Thanks in advance,

Bill Shirley