urpmi.addmedia CD1 file://rpms
added medium CD1
reading rpm files from [/rpms]
unable to read rpm files from [/rpms]: bad rpm
/rpms/imwheel-0.9.9-3mdk.i586.rpm

no hdlist file found for medium "CD1"
examining synthesis file [/var/lib/urpmi/synthesis.hdlist.CD1.cz]
problem reading synthesis file of medium "CD1"
unable to update medium "CD1"

I have also attempted a urpmi.addmedia -f and getting the same result.

Thought someone should report this. All the rpms are copied off the cdroms
into a single dir ( I have also tried using /rpms/cd1 , /rpms/cd2 and
/rpms/cd3 respectivly ). Produces the same error. RC2 did not error when
preforming the same function.

SillyZ / irc.openprojects.net #mandrake, #mandrake-linux, #mdk-athlon
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://mandrake.kicks-ass.net