mandrakeexpert incident 32277 forwarded to cooker.

when replying, please cc this email address:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

----quoted text below----

 gbs : 19/09 07:59 : Incident created     Just installed 9.0
RC3.

I've got both a 100Mb Zip & 2Gb Jaz - both are SCSI based
(using Adaptec 7896 controller). The Linux boot recognizes
them both as /dev/sda4 and /dev/sdb4

However, the auto-generated "Removable Media" folder contains
icons for floppy, my two cd-roms (one is a SCSI CD Burner!)
and the Zip 100Mb drive, BUT NO 2GB JAZ.
Whhaaahaaahhaaaaaaa!!! (had to create that manually, then)

Hope to see the magic in the final release!

-----end quoted text-----

--
Alan