mandrakeexpert incident 32540 forwarded to cooker.

when replying, please cc this email address:

sorry no emailaddress is listed in the mandrakeexpert
database for the originator of this report.

----quoted text below----

 bukharin : 22/09 08:53 : Incident created     Hi,

I'm having trouble with gabber in mandrake 9.0 rc3. It's
unable to use my GPG keypair for message signing and
encryption. This worked fine in mandrake 8.2 with gabber
0.8.7 (compiled myself) and gnupg 1.0.6 (default mandrake
version).

On startup, gabber is supposed to request the GPG passphrase.
In drake 9.0 rc3 this doesn't occur. Then, when I send a
message that's supposed to be encrypted, this message appears
in the console:

FIXME: don't have Public Key. Need a way to get it.

Also, what happened to gpa in 9.0? Is there an alternative?

Thanks in advance,
Phil

-----end quoted text-----

--