mandrakeexpert incident 32545 forwarded to cooker.

when replying, please cc this email address:

sorry no emailaddress is listed in the mandrakeexpert
database for the originator of this report.

----quoted text below----

 benjfitz : 22/09 10:31 : Incident created I tried installing
rc3, but my logitech usb wheel mouse did not respond at all.
This was the iwill mpx2, dual xp2200 , radeon 9700 pro, 512MB
mushkin pc2100, sb live 5.1 platinum, and a 3com ethernet
card. The ibm usb keyboard I am using worked just fine, and I
could go through the installation using the arrow keys (I did
not finish the installation though). I tried it on a dell
inspiron 8100 laptop with the same mouse and it worked fine.

-----end quoted text-----

--
Alan