mandrakeexpert incident 32582 forwarded to cooker.

when replying, please cc this email address:

sorry no emailaddress is listed in the mandrakeexpert
database for the originator of this report.

----quoted text below----

 imnes : 22/09 08:29 : Incident created I had a problem with
install CD #2 I burned. The file "xmms-skins", "xine-ui", and
"zapping" were corrupt. I don't consider these
life-threatning problems so I thought I should be able to
continue through the install and download and reinstall them
later when my system was booted. Unfortunately there was no
way to continue. I was continually thrown back to the package
chooser. Even when manually choosing packages and unselecting
those I got the message "an error was encountered..." and
thrown back to the package chooser. My only resolve was to
start the installation process all over again, unselect the
corrupt packages the first time through, and then it worked
fine. Maybe there should be an option if packages didn't
install correctly. "Would you like to continue anyway?
Yes/No" or something to that effect. It was just kind of
annoying.

Nick
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

-----end quoted text-----