I just installed the RC3 and found a few problems that I think should be
addressed before final release.

The biggest problem I had was that when I burned the ISOs for the RC3, they
could not be read on my CDROM, only on
my CD-RW drive. This is very strange as I have never had this problem with
ANY previous ISO's.

LICQ (KDE) does not load (but the plain licq does)
when clicked it sits in the task bar like its loading, but then disappears.
The other loads fine.

My windows partitions showed up in the /MNT folder however clicking them
presented me with
empty folders. Mandrake 8.2 had support out of the box for read only access
to these partitions.

I was asked on install if I wanted to use my ATI Rage 128 cards TV out
abilities (which although it does not, it was detected that it did)

Any hardware probing caused my mouse to behave very strangely.

Even with the installation of libpng.so.2 I could not install mosfet liquid
0.9.5 (worked in my 8.2)

Also, is there a DIGEST version of this mailing list? I don't particularly
want to get a bunch of emails a day.

Jamie Dalgetty