Here's an idea you might like.
A lot of inexperienced users throw some pretty crappy bug reports onto the
cooker list.  We don't have enough info to figure it out, and Mandrake people
probably don't have enough time to answer them all.  If none of us (volunteers)
try to help these people out, they just get ignored.  I see a LOT of "I got
ignored" or "this is the third time I've reported this bug" posts.  Maybe you
(Mandrake people) could make up a form-letter type response, and make a policy
that all bugreports get answered, even if the answer is just a form-letter
saying something like:
-we got your report
-we want your report
-we can't figure out what is happening to you
-please read the cooker faq
-please send us a more detailed report (hardware, example case, logs... etc)
That way, newbies to the list won't feel ignored and they can learn.  Then they
can join us.  Then we will be indestructable and we will take over the world...
Austin