Am I missing something or there was a contrib directory in the 3rd iso of
8.2? It was disguised as RPM4. Now the new isos seem to have just RPM3 on
the third CD. My question is if there will be new isos with RPM3 and RPM4
on the third CD. Or alternatively, if I rebuild the third iso with RPMs
from contrib, how can I make the installer aware of their existence?

Apologise if this is not the appropriate place to ask it, just following
up this thread...

Biagio