Robert martin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> If these issues are so important to you, why don't you find out what RH
> does
> different and submit a patch?
>
>----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> 1 not knowing enough C /perl/ whatever to do the patch
> 2 having difficulty finding "whats different" if it involves 19
> different programs with 200 scripts none of which is actually documented
> correctly
> 3 wondering if AnyDrake will even CARE enough to commit the patch (or
> look at the patch at all)
> 4 too much is different to change at this point in the game

you need not to consider the "patch" that way.

if you can isolate what configuration file(s) change on the
mandrake solves your problem, then we can probably take care of
patching the right mandrake tool.

you don't need any programming capabilities for that, just
"experienced user" who can change some configuration files by
hand.

--
Guillaume Cottenceau - http://people.mandrakesoft.com/~gc/