At last was able to install (after a re-download of ISO 1 after finding it was corrupt) LM 9.0.  While is a very good overal distro it has some problems.

1) Supermount is very buggy.  While it was broken in some betas/RC, I found that RC3 supermount work very well, but Final 9.0 simply forgot that a CD is inserted after 1 or 2 minutes after CD insertion.  I have to eject and reinsert the CD to access its data again.   I only have time to install one or two RPM's at a time before resorting to this "workaround" .

2) Advanced Gateway and IP windows from Drakconnect dissapear after making changes to them.  Also Drakconnect window is closed Control Center returns to the welcome screen.

Just a note:  Those errors are not present with RC3 with all cooker updates (from Final 9.0) , available from Sept 25 - Sept 30 (or until freeze time).  RC3 was tested with Kernel 2.4.19-16,  same updates like drak components, kde, among others.

Mario