With a Sony camera, when i plug it (USB) : a directory is created
(/mnt/memory_card) but it doesn't mount the device into !

So i have to mount it handly ( mount -t vfat /dev/sdb1 /mnt/memory_card
).

Is it a bug in /etc/dynamic/scripts/camera.script or something else?

I had to modify /etc/dynamic/scripts/visor.script to make work my sony
Clié too with :