Hi,

I tried to build the lirc_serial module from the lirc sources, which uses the
kernel source tree's build system to build the module. Unfortunately it
requires /usr/src/linuc/scripts/split-includes, which was only present (clean
Dolphin install) in source form, so the Makefile wanted to compile
split-includes.c which of course failed since I wasn't building as root.
Are there any plans to include compiled versions of anything in
/usr/src/linux/scripts/ in a future kernel-sources RPM?

BTW, once lirc 0.6.6 is out (kernel modules from an unpatched 0.6.5 don't
build with linux 2.4.19), I'd think about adding the kernel-modules as sub
packages to the lirc RPM (i.e. lirc-serial-0.6.6-Xmdk etc.). Would that have
a chance to make it into cooker?

Thanks alot,
-Malte