söndagen den 6 oktober 2002 21.30 skrev Danny Tholen:

> On Sunday 06 October 2002 11:36, Oden Eriksson wrote:
> > One of my raid disks has fallen out too (one year old ibm disk bought in
> > a batch), so I don't really know what has happened in my case... I have
> > to investigate this further this week.
>
> I hope it is no IBM-DTLA-307030. (or anything close to that series),
> because those series is completely fucked up. IRCC there even was a sort of
> collective lawsuit started in the US to get a refund from IBM for people
> who bought this series.

So I guess I'm screwed... I have one "IBM-DJNA-352030" as he system disk where
the /var partition got f+cked up, copying the data elswhere and unmounting
this one (live!) and disabling DMA was a temporary fix here... But
unfortenuately I have 2 "IBM-DTLA-307030" in a MD configuration which one of
the disks have taken a vacation... Is the "IC35L060AVER07-0" ok?, I have two
of these I could replace the MD with... So..., 2 of 3 disks may be bad in my
case..., very bad IBM!, though the system is still running :)