I am running Mandrake 9.0 with Xchat (1.8.9). I have it both on my Dell
Latitude desktop and my home computer (Athlon XP 1800+) Neither box is
running cooker, so I am ready for the flames about which list to use,
but I am looking for someone that can possibly duplicate the error. Who
better than the people that make my OS of choice? =)

Anyway... when running xchat (under Gnome 2) if I open an
gnome-terminal, su -, and do an rpm -Uhv or a urpmi --auto, xchat core
dumps. It has done it on both platforms. If anyone can duplicate this,
or if I can provide the core file to anyone, please let me know, I will
take it off list.

Thanks,

Patrick