They're confusing the 486SX/DX difference with the 386SX/DX difference.
In the 386, it was the bus.  16bit/32bit
In the 486, it was the FPU.  NoFPU/FPU
Intel re-used the same suffix from the 386's, but changed the meaning.
As I can see from this discussion, the confusion continues to this day.
There are no bus differences on 486's.  The DX can be used in the same
mobo's as the SX.  The same can not be said of the 386 CPUs.  Of course,
the LIF/ZIF sockets didn't come about until the 486, so it wasn't like
you had to worry about getting the wrong mobo with your CPU on the 386.