After looking, the problem is on plf machine:

If I remove all ppc package, synthetis is build fine, but I add it in tree,
parhdlist stop before adding in synthetis first ppc package.
I can't find why ?
This machine is a 8.2...
plf@katu ~/ftp/cooker $ rpm -qa | grep rpmtools
rpmtools-4.2-8mdk
[nanardon@katu cooker]$ rpm -qa | grep urpm
urpmi-3.3-22mdk

fpons: any idea ??

--
Linux pour Mac !? Enfin le moyen de transformer
une pomme en véritable ordinateur. - JL.